hydrate & glow ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
Hey there,
Did you see? I have something new for you! π
I’ve spent years teaching you how to juice for health, but I’ve always had one personal struggle: What do I drink to hydrate? I'm actually not a water bottle, water loving girl! I need to trick myself into consuming more water each day.
I know I'm not the only one ;)
I dreamed of a new kind of hydration - a juice infused electrolyte blend with beauty benefits.
I wanted something bright, refreshing, and functional. Something that felt like a treat from a high-end juice bar but took ten seconds to make.
So, I created it :)
Introducing... PuriVibe Hydration Lemonade. It’s a vibrant strawberry dragonfruit lemonade refresher crafted with real fruit, electrolytes, and beauty botanicals - an antioxidant boost from hibiscus and vitamin C from acerola cherry.
No sugar, no heavy salt - just pure, clean hydration in the most delicious way possible.
Bright flavor, key electrolytes, 10 calories and no sugar.
Get your favorite glass bottle ready. You’re going to want to see this color in person.
It now is at an introductory price, $5 off, but it ends soon. Enjoy!
Love + Juice,
|
|
|
|
|
No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.
VAS Exclusive 2400 N Austin Ave J002 Georgetown, Texas 78626
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment