have you tried this tea? ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
✨STARTED AS A PERSONAL FIX, NOW A JUICE✨
|
|
|
|
|
Hey there,
If you're like me, you like a little something to help you with energy on some days. Some days I like some caffeine and some days I don't. It depends on how I slept & how much I have to do.
Over the years I've tried a few beverage as part of my morning routine like:
black tea
green tea
matcha
mold free coffee
yerba mate
ginger shots
green juices
I love all of these, but you know what I come back to again and again, plus gives me the cleanest energy with no jitters? It's yerba mate tea.
What's yerba mate? It's a beverage made from leaves, like tea. It's not technically 'tea' but its brewed the same way. Since I tend to be sensitive, this has always been the best energy boost for me. Its clean, doesn't give me jitters and also helps me with a clear focused head. If you've tried it, you probably know. I've been drinking it for about 20 years, but more recently more people are finding out about it.
In Brasil, where my family is from, they mix brewed yerba mate with juice and its amazing. Because of my love for it, I made an easy to make juice-infused energy tea - Yerba Mate Energy.
I decided to create a yerba mate + juice energy blend that we could easily make anytime, anywhere. I combined it with my favorite botanicals to make it the best clean energy drink you can find. It took me 6 months to formulate, but was totally worth it - and it's finally ready for you to try!
I added holy basil for adaptogenic support, lemon balm for nervous system support, and guarana berry for focus. For flavor, guava & passionfruit juice, so it tastes amazing and has no added sugar, so its not very sweet, and super refreshing.
I can't wait for you to try my blend! Because it's new, it has an introductory discount on it :)
Love + Juice,
|
|
|
|
|
No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.
VAS Exclusive 2400 N Austin Ave J002 Georgetown, Texas 78626
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment